Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Chatter

Another day, another dollar (maybe two) and I am exhausted today. I had a stressful night at walmart so I stopped by the gym so I could workout and clear my head. Twenty five minutes on the elliptical did just that while giving me a better workout than the treadmill had been in 35 minutes or so.

It also didn't hurt my shins and I was definitely a sweaty beast. I will keep working on increasing my time and speed on the elliptical. I might take tonight off though because I work late once again and I may or may not be too tired to bother with the gym. Also, I should probably take at least one rest day.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow though, if for no other reason than that once my day is over and done and I am home from the gym and have done anything around the house that needs done it is likely that I will be getting a massage and consequently being covered in coconut oil. Yes, I'm spoiled and I know it and it's wonderful. I have a wonderful man in my life.

And now, back to work after boring anyone who bothers to read my blog with the minutiae of my day. 

Peace, Love, and Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment