Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Moving Along

So I've been keeping a list of potential places to live and we looked at one the other night, but we're not entirely sold on it even though the rent would be low enough that we could definitely save some money and pay off a good chunk of bills. But it's still an option.

I've been surprisingly calm about this entire ordeal and I keep waiting for that to end and for my crazy to come roaring back. But in the meantime I'm going to try and enjoy the time I have while it's gone.

And I have determined that I am GOING to get my shit together and get back to the gym and it is going to happen in short order. Starting tomorrow because tonight I have to work my other job. Luckily I have someone who will remind that I said this and will remind me to pack my gym stuff and wake me up to go on Saturdays when I would rather be sleeping and when I eventually start making progress will point it out to me if I don't see it.

I'm definitely in a better place than I was a year ago and I want to keep making progress forward. It looks like I might eventually get somewhere, even if its not happening as quickly as I might like. The speed of the progress made is determined by my actions and how I handle things and since I've been the one procrastinating and putting things off I have no one to blame but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment