Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Chatter (Two)

Still crazy, still not sleeping worth a damn. It sucks. Bunches. Especially the not sleeping part. I have meds, I'm on track with them and I've been busting it in the gym to start trying to get back in shape. I'm tired of being round and fat and tired of dealing with things that I think could be alleviated by losing some weight. Granted, weight loss is not my primary goal here and getting shape is, but the two sometimes go hand in hand so I'm looking forward to seeing some changes.

It is still up in the air about my having a job with STLS come September, but it isn't looking completely unpromising so that's a good thing. I'm anxious to leave my other job, but now isn't the best time for it no matter what I really want to do.

We're still hunting for a new apartment with little success, but hopefully something will come up soon enough and we can move on, find some quiet and stability, and just be able to enjoy it. We are coming up on our first anniversary of being together come mid-August and that's fun. I don't think we will do anything crazy, but definitely going star gazing that night. Already looking forward to it. And since I now have  bowl of food in front of my hungry face, I'm off!


No comments:

Post a Comment