Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Looking up

Yesterday and today I have had greater amounts of focus than I have had in a long time. I spent 9 hours yesterday at the office clearing up some things and have put in a full day today of getting work done. I'm hopeful that this is a trend that continues. I will be less stressed if it does.

I have a HUGE list of apartments that need to be called about or looked at to decide if we want to call about them so that is a plus. Not sure when we will start that process, but it should be soon so we can get a move on with moving on with our life together. :) Yes, I'm being cheesy and sappy. No, I don't care. I have a wonderful boyfriend and I'm happy and that means the rest of the world doesn't have to like my choices nor do I need their approval.

Tomorrow is eye appointment day to get my vision checked...yay...but it needs done and I can't put it off any longer. I wish I could say that I had a vacation that would be starting soon because that would just be fantastic. Even if all I did was hang out around the house for a week that would be a nice break from constantly running around and working all the time. But *shrug* I'll work with what I've got and know that by mid-August I will have my hours for work caught up and under control and will be able to take a few days off from Walmart and if I do nothing else I can watch the Perseid meteor shower with my guy and marvel at the universe all around us. There's always something to be learned if you only remember to look up...

No comments:

Post a Comment