Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Normal routine

I'm back at the office today after my crazy yesterday. And it's been a pretty normal day even with the 80 degree heat INSIDE my office. If only the central air system worked properly. Although we have a plethora of fans and portable AC so that is helpful and quite nice for me since the AC is right by my desk.

I'm incredibly grateful that I have a boss who is very understanding and patient with me regarding everything that is going on. He doesn't fuss when I miss work and doesn't even get upset if I'm too lost to email him right away (I am trying to get better about that however) and encourages me to take care of myself and get better. I wish my other job would be so understanding. 

I don't have anything really weighing on my mind today other than pretty normal worries about bills and money and whatnot and I'm calm and mostly relaxed. If this were my life everyday things wouldn't seem so bad when it got a little crazy. Unfortunately for me I'm not in a place where I can deal with a "little crazy" and I tend to blow things out of proportion really badly because I get so anxious and wound up. *shrug*

I think for now I'm just going to try and enjoy the relative calm that is today and try not to worry about tomorrow right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment