Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

So much for stability

Well, I had hoped things were going to settle down and be normal in my life for a while. I was looking forward to having some peace, quiet, and stability in my life. But early Monday morning my boyfriend woke me up to let me know that here was an ambulance in our driveway and it was taking our landlady to the hospital. We haven't heard anything concrete yet, but I've heard a couple rumors that she passed away and she hasn't been admitted at either of the two hospitals she would be mostly to have been taken to.

I'm trying to not to worry myself sick over the matter, but the idea that I might not have anywhere to live very soon is a scary thing for me. We just moved into this place last month and had started to settle in and now if worst comes to worst we will end up homeless. And I am having a hard time coping with that.

I also know that I might be getting myself all worried and worked up over nothing. The rumors I'm hearing may be untrue and even if they aren't it's not like I can simply be forced to move out without AT LEAST 30 days notice. The problem is that finding a place and getting moved in 30 days is hard. It's made easier for us if push comes to shove because we haven't hardly unpacked, but harder because I have a beautiful loving cat that I am not willing to give up. *sigh*

I don't know what to do about any of it. I can't focus on getting anything done, I'm exhausted, my lungs hate me, and I'm not even halfway thru a 14 hour day....

No comments:

Post a Comment