Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Change Challenge

So JD is challenging me to find something good about my day. Even if it is only one little thing. Because I tend to sit and be miserable and mopey and depressed about things that aren't changing and the reason that those things don't change is because I'm not doing anything to try and change them.

And I will stop for a moment and I will state the obvious here. Change is hard. Really hard. Really fucking hard.And because I want to change so much it seems like it is just overwhelming and I can't do any of it. So I get stuck in a rut that I can't seem to escape. I honestly don't even know where to start or where to even think about starting. So I don't get anywhere and I stay stuck.

When I write it all out it makes things seem even more hopeless than they already tend to look from my pessimistic point of view. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment