Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Not bad...maybe good

So I've been slacking off on writing mostly because there hasn't been much to say. I've been working and playing WoW on my down time and that's about it. I'm kind of starting to plan dinner for JD and I for the Thanksgiving holiday although we aren't doing anything too crazy. I will probably actually go and work at the office for a while that day so I can get some extra hours in. That never hurts anything and since I'm not going nuts with the cooking I will have plenty of time to get everything done. And then on Black Friday I am staying home and not going anywhere. Screw that mess.

Yesterday was definitely full of some good things. I mean work was a bit of a chore like most work tends to be even if you enjoy your job, but when JD came to get me he had stopped and gotten me flowers. Really pretty pale peachy/coral roses. Just three, but they were three perfect ones that fit nicely in a pretty vase and sit on my desk. Unless I'm at work or not home because if I leave them where Colt can get to them he will eat them. Brat cat.

So getting flowers yesterday was good.

Also good was managing to avoid a small herd of deer on my way home last night after JD and I had dinner and stopped at the store. There were six or so of them in the road and I spotted them as I was coming down a hill doing 55 or so on a wet road in the dark and rain. I stomped the brakes, blared the horn and hoped that it would both scare those deer out of my path and alert the guy behind me that there was a problem and he needed to find his brake pedal. I was a little worried that I was about to get caught between a dead deer and a pick up truck in my small car. Happily, the deer scattered and the truck stopped.

Not wrecking my car is definitely good.

The last few days have been pretty good for my moods and whatnot and I'm doing well waiting until my next appointment with my shrink to see what my med changes are going to be. Hopefully we can find something that is affordable that will work for me. I want to get back on track, get my hours at work under control, stop missing days, and get back to the gym. I just have no motivation for the gym and a large part of that is because of my mood swings. I will be glad to  get that sorted out when it eventually falls into place like it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment